The Landmark Transportation Group of Companies offer the following services:
- Local 5-ton cartage service
- Local tractor service
- Local tractor contract hauling services
- Linehaul services along the I-5 Corridor (BC – Washington / Oregon)
- Charter Linehaul service throughout USA and Canada
- Landmark logistics management: transportation brokerage (road, rail, air); import/export container management; small package/courier/LTL/FTL/DG/reefer/warehousing/laydown facility/ fulfillment/insurance
Landmark Logistics looks to ensure our people and business processes comply with all national security legislations. We are members in good standing in the following programs:
- (C-TPAT) Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism – US Customs & Border Protection
- (FAST) Free and Secure Trade – Canada Border and Service Agency and US Customs & Border Protection
- (PIP) Partners in Protection – Canada Border Service Agency
- (CSA) Customs Self Assessment – Canada Border Service Agency
- (ACE) Automated Commercial Environment – US Customs & Border Protection
With new stronger customs regulations, border crossings are not only more difficult, but the risk of having your freight delayed is higher than ever. Let our experts handle your cross-border transportation – realising your freight will arrive safely and on time!
Mission Statement: To meet and exceed the transportation needs of our customer by providing real value to them through our high standard and quality service.